MARG, a Delhi-based organization working for over 30 years in the field of legal literacy and awareness, is looking for an Executive Director. Applications are invited from persons with 15 years of experience, may be relaxable in deserving cases. Candidate should be a Postgraduate in Law/Social Sciences having spent at least 5 years in senior management position.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of programmatic work
- Raise funds for various projects, spearhead the annual plans & budget processes
- of MARG
- Monitor and evaluate programme deliverables vis-à-vis the annual plans
- Proactively engage with key social movements, networks, platforms of the socially excluded in the country through knowledge creation and sharing to gain understanding of issues, strategies, processes and outcomes for further reflection and engagement
- Guide research and policy analysis on different issues arising out of the work of MARG
Send your CV to email@example.com by 31st January 2019.