Committing to an organization built around creating real social change is hard work. It means exposure to some of the country’s toughest social challenges, long hours, and often the sense that you can't do enough. It means working with non-profit organizations that frequently don't have a strategic plan or even an established business model. Or advising funders on where their resources will create the richest impact.
Dealing with this range of stakeholders is often painstaking, complex and uphill. But without a doubt, this is work that will change the world, and if you have an appetite for creating change on that scale, Dasra is where you want to be. Scroll down to see all vacancies and apply.
- Strategic Philanthropy : Analyst - Donor Outreach
- Strategic Philanthropy : Associate - Donor Management
- Strategic Philanthropy : Manager - Donor Management
- Partner Organizations : Project Lead - India Sanitation Coalition
- Field Building : Analyst - Urban Sanitation
- Field Building : Manager – Urban Sanitation
- Field Building : Associate – Adolescents Collaborative
- Field Building : Manager - Project Implementation - Adolescents Col
- Field Building : Manager – Funder Engagement - Adolescents Collabor
- Field Building : Programme Officer – Adolescents Collaborative Team